Consumers attending the Atlanta-Journal Constitution
International Auto Show Thursday-Sunday, April 24 - 27 will have a
unique opportunity to truly ‘experience’ the GM display by getting
behind the wheel and test driving many of General Motors’ hottest new
Vehicles available for test drives that illustrate the breadth of General Motors’ 2008 product portfolio include:
- The all-new, luxury crossover Buick Enclave and comfortable yet luxurious Buick Lucerne CXS
The newly redesigned Cadillac CTS, spacious Cadillac SRX crossover,
luxury SUV segment leader Cadillac Escalade, and the Cadillac DTS
- GMC’s professional grade Yukon Denali, Sierra Denali and the GMC Acadia crossover SUV
- The iconic and powerful HUMMER H2 and highly versatile HUMMER H3 Alpha
- The sporty Pontiac G6 convertible GT, high performance G6 GXP Street Edition and the all-new G8 GT
- The dramatically restyled Saab 9-3 convertible and the new Saab 9-7X mid-size SUV with a 6.0L V-8
- The Saturn Aura mid-size sports sedan, the sleek Saturn Sky roadster, the new Saturn Astra and the popular Saturn Vue SUV
The completely redesigned Chevy Malibu, award-winning, best-selling
Chevy Silverado 1500, full-size SUV Chevy Tahoe Hybrid, powerful Chevy
Impala SS and the youthful and sporty Chevy Cobalt SS
The “GM Experience” Ride & Drive will be held Thursday, April 24th
– Friday, April 25th from Noon to 8 p.m. and Saturday, April 26th –
Sunday, April 27th from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. at the auto show.
Registration will be located inside the Georgia World Congress Center
in the GM display area at the test drive desk and outside the GWCC at
the taxi stand area in front of Building C at Northside Drive and
Simpson Street) at the GM Experience Ride & Drive display.
Test drive participants will also receive a car care kit upon the completion of the drive.
To participate, drivers must be at least 21 years of age and present a
valid driver’s license. Children who are 8 years of age and older and
weigh at least 80 lbs may ride along as passengers if seating is
available. No sales people will be on-site at the “GM Experience” Ride
& Drive, however factory trained product specialists will be on
hand to answer any consumer questions.