by Consumer Reports
Consumer Reports is the definitive authority on unbiased automotive ratings. As stated in USA Today, "more than 40% of car shoppers use Consumer Reports for information....That makes Consumer Reports the biggest single source of information car buyers use."
This latest edition of the New Car Buying Guide
provides information on more than 210 new car models available in the
2005 car year. This essential guide offers all the tools necessary to
negotiate the best price for the best car, including:
- The most comprehensive reliability ratins avaliable, based on Consumer Reports' Annual Questionnaire
- 5 steps to getting the best price
- Profiles on more than 220 cars, SUVs, minivans, and recommended vehicles in 15 categories
- Crash-test results and key safety features
- Guide to auto information on the internet
the largest and most sophisticated auto-test facility in the world,
Consumer Reports provides readers with the information they need to
make the best car buying decision.
This guide is available on Amazon.com