The perfect sedan for an active lifestyle, the 2007 MAZDA 3
receives many exterior changes, added standard content and seven new exterior colors. What makes the MAZDA 3
so impressive, and so unique, is that it delivers a total driving experience far greater than its price tag would have buyers believe. European sophistication, high-performance, advanced technology and best-in-class safety are the ingredients that make the MAZDA 3
a leader in the compact sedan segment.
MAZDA 3 5-Door is a sporty hatchback with design flair targeted to appeal to a youthful mindset. Fitted with a 2.3-liter, 160-horsepower MZR engine – the same as found in MAZDA 3 4-Door s, MAZDA 5 and MAZDA 6i– MAZDA 3 5-Door comes standard with a sport package that includes stylish front and rear bumpers, side-skirts, 17-inch alloy wheels, front fog lamps and unique taillights.
Enhancements to the 2007 MAZDA 3 include:
- Design refresh on 4-door and 5-door models
- LED taillights standard on MAZDA 3 Grand Touring Sedan and Hatchback
- Clear-lens taillights with silver color bezels on MAZDA 3 i
- New interior trims and fabric
- Added rear center armrest with cupholders
- Additional 12V powerpoint in center console
- Standard tire pressure monitor system
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control system available on Touring and Grand Touring Sedan and Hatchback
- New exterior colors for both Sedan and Hatchback – Phantom Purple, True Red, Galaxy Gray, Ice Blue, Aurora Blue, Phantom Blue and Crystal White