Chrysler Group's Street and Racing Technology (SRT) group will take the SRT4 reputation to new heights with the introduction of the all-new, 300-horsepower 2007 Dodge Caliber SRT4
"We couldn’t wait to infuse Dodge Caliber with the SRT formula," said Murphy. "The all-new 2007 Dodge Caliber SRT4
delivers a strong dose of all-around performance while delivering more than 28 miles per gallon on the highway. Our new SRT pocket rocket is going to be a hoot to drive."
High-caliber performance for all-new 2007 Dodge Caliber SRT4:
- 300 horsepower (85 more than the original Dodge SRT4);
- 0-60 mph in less than 6 seconds;
- advanced multi-stage air bags;
- anti-lock braking system (ABS);
- auto-reverse sun roof (an advanced sensing system that automatically engages and reverses the sun roof);
- tire pressure monitoring;
2007 Dodge Caliber SRT4 is built at the Chrysler Group's Belvidere (Ill.) Assembly Plant on the same assembly line with the Dodge Caliber SE, SXT and R/T models.